Just a bite of a current issue of the week and how it is relevant to a teenager. I hope you're not here looking for serious news ;)

Thursday 24 November 2011

drivin' round town

This week's relative topic has something to do with cars! More specifically being the COE prices. The COE prices have been a killer for quite a while now, sometimes costing even more than the actual cars themselves! Their high prices have been keeping people from purchasing cars, which might actually be a good thing, since the roads are indeed getting rather congested; oh the horrid 9am jam on the way to school.

Not to mention all the pollution from the cars!

Those aside, I am still learning how to drive now, and if I could get any car I want after my getting my license, I would definitely be considering this!!!


Volkswagen Beetle

Such a cute baby pink beetle!!

Perhaps with a Barbie X Volkswagen interior?

Or maybe I should stick with a more toned down cream beetle.


Haha, however, maintaining the car is no easy (cheap) feat! Fuel, parking, ERP fees etc are so expensive. Your friends might also start to take you as their taxi driver (haha!).

Since I do not have a car, nor yet have a license, I shall stick to my public transport and perhaps, getting rides from my friends ^^

& this is the week's news bite!

1 comment:

  1. haha cute little adorable cars! but Beetles are quite pricey isn't it? It is my dream car too !

    ReplyDelete