Just a bite of a current issue of the week and how it is relevant to a teenager. I hope you're not here looking for serious news ;)

Monday 14 November 2011

somewhere over the ocean

This is the week's relative news topic! Basically, Singapore is upgrading the International Cruise Terminal!! Yay, because this would mean we'd be able to welcome all the large cruise ships into our tiny island! You'd have to admit that SuperStar Virgo/Gemini/Lion hold little excitement now (I'm sure everyone has been on them a million times).

Here is the cruise ship that I hope will hit our sunny (though currently very rainy) shores! :D


~*~ Oasis of the Seas ~*~
(pictures stolen from here!)


A mini golf course and a basketball court!!

Such a gorgeous room with it's towering windows facing the beautiful ocean.

Hey, the rooms open to a deck!

Imagine yourself lounging in a bubble bath ヾ( ゚▽゚)/



Aren't you excited that this cruise liner might dock upon our shores in the future? It's time to save those monies (it ain't cheap!!) for a helluva holiday trip! But as for a poor student like me, I'm afraid that I would have to stick with StarCruises for now :(

Haha, if you're really interested in reading more reviews on other cruise ships, you can always head to Cruise Critic!!! :)

& this is the news bite of the week! :>

6 comments:

  1. Sweet cruise! Didn't know cruises could get that huge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting post! Though I doubt, just like you, I cannot afford such leisure:(

    -Nabihah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really awesome pictures, makes me want to go on a holiday!

    However, the font seems a little hard to read.

    Thanks,
    Low Kar Seng

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was a bit confused as to what this blog was about but by the end of the post, I didn't even care. Kudos for using pictures to tell your story and I can totes understand why you're so excited.

    - Bryan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thought your blog focus was on food going by the image! But got it - an interesting play on the news 'bite'!

    Would be good to share more of your personal commentary. Also, why choose this piece of news over so many about each day?

    Nice pictures! You took them?

    More internal post links? Blogroll?

    ReplyDelete
  6. An interesting blog post! I'd love to be on the cruise someday :)

    ReplyDelete